TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship
Launched in 2011, The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship aims to help up to eight students a year. To date, scholarships have been awarded to 50 students – from Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda and Zimbabwe, Ghana, Morocco, Togo and Côte d’Ivoire – who have gone on to attend:
- Harvard Business School
- London Business School
- MIT: Sloan
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- University of California at Berkeley: Haas
- University of Chicago: Booth
- IE Business School Madrid
- University of Cambridge: Judge
- University of Pennsylvania: Wharton
- Columbia Business School
- HEC Paris
- Dartmouth College: Tuck
- Duke University: Fuqua
How to apply
Please note we have fully funded MBA students for 2021/22 intake. The next application process will open in June 2022 for 2022/23 intakes.
If you meet the scholarship criteria (you are an African student, who has been accepted on an MBA programme at a top 10 leading Business School, as ranked by The Financial Times MBA Global Ranking 2022 (http://rankings.ft.com/exportranking/global-mba-ranking-2022/pdf) and want to apply for the scholarship, you should send the following information to email@example.com between 1 June and 30 June 2022:
- Full Name
- Full contact details
- Name of Business School where you have been accepted onto their MBA Programme
- Year of enrolment at the Business School
- Copy of offer letter from the Business School
- Copy of your CV
- Copy of your own budget and funding shortfall (including confirmation letters for all scholarships and loans).
Note, the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship is to help support by providing additional financial aid, it will not be enough to act as the primary source of funding for the MBA.
Applications received prior to 1 June 2022 will not be processed.
TY Danjuma Family Office Limited is committed to meeting the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements, effective 25 May 2018. We respect your privacy and take the protection of your personal data very seriously. This Privacy Notice is designed to help you understand how TY Danjuma Family Office collects, uses or otherwise processes personal data collected to manage MBA scholarship program. If you have any concerns and questions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.